Thursday, March 01, 2012

R.I.P Andy 1969 - 2012

One of the good guys...Andy Breitbart 1969 - 2012 telling the truth.

21 comments:

Tenth Generation Patriot said...

Someone needs to ask Obama where he was.

Common Snse said...

-Sepp,

We lost a giant today.

mud_rake said...

Someone needs to ask Obama where he was.

He was in the White House working for the 99%. Where do YOU think he was, Tenth? One more CONSPIRACY THEORY from the vast right-wing mythology book?

Too funny, but then, I always get a kick out of the posse.

CS- America didn't lose a 'giant.' You right-wingers lost a mouth, but don't worry, there are hundreds of other mouths waiting to move up into the right-wing echo machine industry.

-Sepp said...

"He was in the White House working for the 99%."

What was he doing? Designing a new police car shaped toilet? American flag shitpaper? A more flamable flag?
Odd how liberal millionaires and billionaires are exempt from your scorn.

Common Snse said...

Mud_PILE,

Odds are Obama was out raising cash - he's been campaigning more than anything else:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/mar/1/inside-the-beltway-fund-razing/

The Campaigner-in-Chief doesn't have time to govern - though that isn't his strong suit anyway.

I hope he's getting some lessons on how to build bad houses from Jimmy.

mud_rake said...

so neither Sepp nor CS "believe" what Tenth was implying??

Come on, guys, get on the Conspiracy Bus with Tenth and the other wingnuts.

Hardnox said...

mud,
No one believes that shit. Tenth threw out some bait and you swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.

Tenth Generation Patriot said...

I once caught an eleven pound, twelve ounce bass on a piece of barbecued chicken. Look what I caught on that little piece of bait: a world record dipshit.

mud_rake said...

It's hard to distinguish between right-wing bait and right-wing 'beliefs.'

You right-wingers are so gullible and have so many unfounded 'beliefs' that it is hard for us normal people to distinguish the difference.

-Sepp said...

"You right-wingers are so gullible and have so many unfounded 'beliefs' that it is hard for us normal people to distinguish the difference."

Hahaha! "Normal people"!?!
Hell muddy, some of the nutty shit that flows from the mouths of liberals tells everyone that you guys can barely distinguish your own fantasies from reality.

mud_rake said...

Rush 'apologized' on his website yesterday.

But wait!

He also said that his daily program was nothing but a comedy show!

He said that each day he illustrates "the absurd with absurdity, three hours a day, five days a week."

Did you used to think he ran a serious program? Did you know that it was a comedy routine?

I didn't.

So, Rush is a comedy routine like the Marx Brothers or Colbert or Bill Maher?

Who knew??

Is the stuff you post here, Sepp, comedy too? Like what Tenth and other right-wing conspirators said?

Comedy.

Good to know.

Common Snse said...

Mud_PILE,

If Limbaugh is a comedy routine - and no one would dispute that he is entertaining - what exactly is Barack Obama?

At least we don't put our comedians in government (Franken, Biden).

Most liberals lap up John Stewart and Bill Maher - and actually believe they are newsworthy.

Are you making a point? Or just still wasting our time?

-Sepp said...

I don't know the whole story about Limbaugh that has muddy suddenly wound up and foaming.

All I've read about it is that Rush supposedly insulted some 30 year old career ivy league moonbat who Pelosi found to be a mouthpiece about the cost of the pill.
She supposedly claimed that the pill cost her $1000 per year or, some outlandish amount.

The other thing I'd heard is that she's a lesbian anyways...so why all the $$$ for birth control?

As for Limbaugh demonstrating absurdity by being absurd, I heard him say that myself when he was on Armed forces radio back in 92 or, 93 which is probably the last time I'd ever heard an entire show of his.

Common Snse said...

-Sepp,

I think it's pretty funny that liberals (progressives, socialists, democrats, whatever) think that we sit around glued to Conservative Talk Radio all day. I don't hear it unless I'm in the car during those shows and I didn't hear any of show that caused all the ruckus.

We generally do something that Mud_PILE and his minions rarely do - we read, research, study and learn.

-Sepp said...

CS,
Are you trying to say that you aren't living the stereotype the moonbats have cast for you to the fullest extent possible?

Sheesh, you probably don't even hate children or, the poor like you're supposed to either.

I'd go deeper into this but, I've got a hate meeting this morning and, have to meet with the 1% later to get my instructions from them and then if there's time I'd really like to be mean to someone today while I'm waiting for Limbaugh to come on the air and be told how to think while I'm on my way to foreclose on some guy's house.
And after those errands are done, I still have to go to work and exploit people's labor!

After work, I'll just relax and tell kids that santa doesent exist and take candy from babies.

Didn't you know thats how every conservative lives?
Don't tell me that the script Rush sent to all of us got lost in the mail?

Tenth Generation Patriot said...

I didn't get mine.

I rely heavily on the good judgement and common sense acquired through years of paying attention to cause and effect.

-Sepp said...

Common sense and paying attention?
Cause and effect?

Are you trying to say that reality and experience influence you?

That's a myth!

We were all born into wealthy families who own huge businesses and have walls around our homes.

C'mon TJ, next thing you're going to say is that you DON'T have enough ammunition and explosives squirrelled away in your basement to level your entire neighborhood like every other conservative does.

mud_rake said...

Poor Rush: he lost 8 major sponsors and 2 radio stations.

Gosh, if he goes, how will wingnuts get their 'facts?'

Common Snse said...

Mud_PILE,

Why did you walk away from the Civil Rights discussion - that one a loser for you?

Proved you didn't know diddly about it - didn't we?

Tenth Generation Patriot said...

Mud,

Like my attendance at church, I don't fit into your pre-conceived mold of "conservative". I have never listened to Rush Limbaugh, except when he was aired on another show.

mud_rake said...

I don't fit into your pre-conceived mold of "conservative".

Of course you do. You and all of the other posse members are like clones. Each of you posts the same dumb things. The only difference is your moniker.

Seriously, you are clones. I often wonder if you are really ONE person masquerading as 5.

You must read off of the same script, and if it isn't Limbaugh, then it is some other common source.

CS posted a list of 45 right-wing myths; do you have a similar list, TEnth? Is it akin to the 10 commandments? Do you memorize them then draw from them to compose your posts and comments?

Surely there has to be a list because you all say the same myths over and over and over...